This article shows you how to print to Printomat (the university's central printing, scanning and copying service).
TIP! For best results, download larger files instead of printing directly from the browser.
Printomat (Konica Minolta)
1. Print to the Printomat2 printer in your program.
2. Go to Printomaten and log in by swiping the university card over the card reader.
3. On the touch screen, select PullPrint .
4. A list of your prints is displayed, highlight the desired one and press Print.
5. When you are finished, log out by swiping your card over the card reader again or press Access on the right.