This article shows how to make copies on Printomat.
TIP! For details, see the quick reference guide available near the machine.
Printomat (Konica Minolta)
1. Log in to the Printomat by swiping your university card over the card reader.
2. Place the document in the paper feed tray on top of the Printomat or on the glass under the cover.
3. On the touch screen, select Copy.
4. In Ready to Copy, press Start at the bottom.
In this menu, you can change copy settings if necessary.
5. When finished, log out by swiping your card over the card reader or press Access to the right.