Virtual private network (VPN) provides access to resources such as home directory, common space, Raindance/Mercur and network catalogues (Home and Common) from locations outside Stockholm University's network.
NOTE! For this to work, you must first have the service activated and the client installed on your Workplace Services (SUA) laptop. Reuqest form can be found here .
FortiClient on laptop with Workplace Service (SUA).
1. Open kontohantering.su.se
2. In the left column, select Remote Access (VPN).
Click Click Generate New Password and jot down or copy your VPN password.
4. On your computer desktop, double-click FortiClient.
On a Mac, click the FortiClient icon at the top of the toolbar, then select Connect to SU-VPN-PROD-EMS.
Then follow the instructions in step 6.
5. Select Remote Access in the column on the left.
(Mac) If you checked Save Password in the FortiClient Console and could not enter a new password, follow the image above.
6. In the window FortiClient (Remote Access), fill in as shown below and then click on Connect.
NOTE! Copying the password may result in an error message about incorrect information. Then enter the password manually instead.